Genotyping, Cell culture, Molecular cloning.
1. Hypoadiponectinemia: A useful marker of dyslipidemia in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chang CY, Chen MJ, Yang WS, Yeh CY, Ho HN, Chen SU, Yang YS. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Dec;51(4):583-90
2. Waist circumference is associated with pitch pattern sequence score in older male adults. Hwang JH, Chen JC, Yang WS, Liu TC. Int J Audiol. 2012 Dec;51(12):920-5.
3. Relationship between bone mineral density and serum osteoprotegerin in patients with chronic heart failure. Chen YH, Wu YW, Yang WS, Wang SS, Lee CM, Chou NK, Hsu RB, Lin YH, Lin MS, Ho YL, Chen MF. PLoS One. 2012;7(8):e44242.
4. Dissecting local tributes to systemic vascular damage. Yang WS. Atherosclerosis. 2012 Oct;224(2):322-3.
5. Association of diabetes and HbA1c levels with gastrointestinal manifestations.
Tseng PH, Lee YC, Chiu HM, Chen CC, Liao WC, Tu CH, Yang WS, Wu MS.
Diabetes Care. 2012 May;35(5):1053-60.
6. Myostatin and its association with abdominal obesity, androgen and follistatin levels in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chen MJ, Han DS, Yang JH, Yang YS, Ho HN, Yang WS. Hum Reprod. 2012 Aug;27(8):2476-83.
7. Brucellosis, Taiwan, 2011. Chuang YC, Chen SC, Mu JJ, Lin HY, Chang CH, Yang WS, Hsueh PR. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011 Dec;17(12):2374-5.
8. Myocardial perfusion image in asymptomatic postmenopausal women with physical inactivity and overweight. Chien CL, Wu YW, Yang WS, Yang PC, Su HM, Wu YT. Obes Facts. 2011;4(5):372-8.
9. The Relationship of Cytomorphology of Medullary Thyroid Carcinomas between Family Members with the Same RET Proto-Oncogene Mutation. Chang JS, Chang CF, Yang WS, Chang TC. Acta Cytol. 2011;55(6):556-62.
10. Plasma reactive oxygen species levels are correlated with severity of age-related hearing impairment in humans. Hwang JH, Chen JC, Hsu CJ, Yang WS, Liu TC.
Neurobiol Aging. 2012 Sep;33(9):1920-6.
11. The effects of 3-month atorvastatin therapy on arterial inflammation, calcification, abdominal adipose tissue and circulating biomarkers. Wu YW, Kao HL, Huang CL, Chen MF, Lin LY, Wang YC, Lin YH, Lin HJ, Tzen KY, Yen RF, Chi YC, Huang PJ, Yang WS. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2012 Mar;39(3):399-407.
12. Quantitation of sudomotor innervation in skin biopsies of patients with diabetic neuropathy. Luo KR, Chao CC, Chen YT, Huang CM, Yang NC, Kan HW, Wang SH, Yang WS, Hsieh ST. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2011 Oct;70(10):930-8.
13. The application of infrared thermography in evaluation of patients at high risk for lower extremity peripheral arterial disease. Huang CL, Wu YW, Hwang CL, Jong YS, Chao CL, Chen WJ, Wu YT, Yang WS. J Vasc Surg. 2011 Oct;54(4):1074-80.
14. ESR1, FTO, and UCP2 genes interact with bariatric surgery affecting weight loss and glycemic control in severely obese patients. Liou TH, Chen HH, Wang W, Wu SF, Lee YC, Yang WS, Lee WJ. Obes Surg. 2011 Nov;21(11):1758-65.
15. Serum myostatin levels and grip strength in normal subjects and patients on maintenance haemodialysis. Han DS, Chen YM, Lin SY, Chang HH, Huang TM, Chi YC, Yang WS. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2011 Dec;75(6):857-63.
16. Association of plasma adiponectin levels with hearing thresholds in adults. Hwang JH, Hsu CJ, Liu TC, Yang WS. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2011 Nov;75(5):614-20.
17. Comprehensive genotyping in two homogeneous Graves' disease samples reveals major and novel HLA association alleles. Chen PL, Fann CS, Chu CC, Chang CC, Chang SW, Hsieh HY, Lin M, Yang WS, Chang TC. PLoS One. 2011 Jan 28;6(1):e16635.
18. A common variant in the PNPLA3 gene is a risk factor for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in obese Taiwanese children. Lin YC, Chang PF, Hu FC, Yang WS, Chang MH, Ni YH. J Pediatr. 2011 May;158(5):740-4.
19. High serum dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate is associated with phenotypic acne and a reduced risk of abdominal obesity in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chen MJ, Chen CD, Yang JH, Chen CL, Ho HN, Yang WS, Yang YS.
Hum Reprod. 2011 Jan;26(1):227-34.
20. SLURP1 mutation-impaired T-cell activation in a family with mal de Meleda. Tjiu JW, Lin PJ, Wu WH, Cheng YP, Chiu HC, Thong HY, Chiang BL, Yang WS, Jee SH. Br J Dermatol. 2011 Jan;164(1):47-53.
21. Pathophysiology of neuropathic pain in type 2 diabetes: skin denervation and contact heat-evoked potentials. Chao CC, Tseng MT, Lin YJ, Yang WS, Hsieh SC, Lin YH, Chiu MJ, Chang YC, Hsieh ST. Diabetes Care. 2010 Dec;33(12):2654-9.
22. Transcription activation of myostatin by trichostatin A in differentiated C2C12 myocytes via ASK1-MKK3/4/6-JNK and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways. Han DS, Huang HP, Wang TG, Hung MY, Ke JY, Chang KT, Chang HY, Ho YP, Hsieh WY, Yang WS. J Cell Biochem. 2010 Oct 15;111(3):564-73.
23. Enzyme-linked immunospot assay for interferon-gamma to support the diagnosis of tuberculosis in diabetic patients. Tan CK, Lai CC, Chen HW, Liao CH, Chou CH, Huang YT, Yang WS, Yu CJ, Hsueh PR. Scand J Infect Dis. 2010 Oct;42(10):752-6.
24. Hyperandrogenemia is independently associated with elevated alanine aminotransferase activity in young women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chen MJ, Chiu HM, Chen CL, Yang WS, Yang YS, Ho HN. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Jul;95(7):3332-41.
25. Metabolic syndrome components worsen lower urinary tract symptoms in women with type 2 diabetes. Tai HC, Chung SD, Ho CH, Tai TY, Yang WS, Tseng CH, Wu HP, Yu HJ. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Mar;95(3):1143-50.
26. Increased follistatin levels after oral contraceptive treatment in obese and non-obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chen MJ, Yang WS, Chen HF, Kuo JJ, Ho HN, Yang YS, Chen SU. Hum Reprod. 2010 Mar;25(3):779-85.
27. Sex differences in high-fat diet-induced obesity, metabolic alterations and learning, and synaptic plasticity deficits in mice. Hwang LL, Wang CH, Li TL, Chang SD, Lin LC, Chen CP, Chen CT, Liang KC, Ho IK, Yang WS, Chiou LC.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010 Mar;18(3):463-9.
28. The relationship between follistatin and chronic low-grade inflammation in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chen MJ, Chen HF, Chen SU, Ho HN, Yang YS, Yang WS. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):2041-4.
29. Uridine diphosphate glucuronosyl transferase 1A1 promoter polymorphism is associated with choledocholithiasis in Taiwanese patients. Chu CH, Yang AM, Kao JH, Liu CY, Chang WH, Yang WS. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009 Sep;24(9):1559-61.
30. Mutational spectrum of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 and sporadic medullary thyroid carcinoma in taiwan. Chang CF, Yang WS, Su YN, Wu IL, Chang TC. J Formos Med Assoc. 2009 May;108(5):402-8.
31. The clinical implications of blood adiponectin in cardiometabolic disorders. Chang LC, Huang KC, Wu YW, Kao HL, Chen CL, Lai LP, Hwang JJ, Yang WS.
J Formos Med Assoc. 2009 May;108(5):353-66.
32. Association of adiponectin and metabolic syndrome among patients taking atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia: a cohort study. Bai YM, Chen TT, Yang WS, Chi YC, Lin CC, Liou YJ, Wang YC, Su TP, Chou P, Chen JY. Schizophr Res. 2009 Jun;111(1-3):1-8.
33. PRKCSH genetic mutation was not found in Taiwanese patients with polycystic liver disease. Yang AM, Shih SC, Chu CH, Wang TE, Yang WS. Dig Dis Sci. 2010 Mar;55(3):815-9.
34. Association of central obesity with the severity and audiometric configurations of age-related hearing impairment. Hwang JH, Wu CC, Hsu CJ, Liu TC, Yang WS.
Obesity (Silver Spring). 2009 Sep;17(9):1796-801.
35. Human genetics of diabetes mellitus in Taiwan. Chen PL, Yang WS.
Front Biosci. 2009 Jan 1;14:4535-45. Review.
36. Association of circulating matrix metalloproteinase-1, but not adiponectin, with
advanced coronary artery disease. Hwang JJ, Yang WS, Chiang FT, Chen MF, Lin HJ, Huang PJ, Hsu SH, Lai SK, Wu YW. Atherosclerosis. 2009 May;204(1):293-7.
37. Adiponectin: a biomarker of obesity-induced insulin resistance in adipose tissue
and beyond. Lu JY, Huang KC, Chang LC, Huang YS, Chi YC, Su TC, Chen CL, Yang WS. J Biomed Sci. 2008 Sep;15(5):565-76.
38. Diagnostic value of combining bilateral electrocochleography results for unilateral
Ménière's disease. Hwang JH, Ho HC, Hsu CJ, Yang WS, Liu TC. Audiol Neurootol. 2008;13(6):365-9.
39. Metabolic factors and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma by chronic hepatitis B/C infection: a follow-up study in Taiwan. Chen CL, Yang HI, Yang WS, Liu CJ, Chen PJ, You SL, Wang LY, Sun CA, Lu SN, Chen DS, Chen CJ. Gastroenterology. 2008 Jul;135(1):111-21.
40. Increase of insulin sensitivity and reversal of age-dependent glucose intolerance with inhibition of ASIC3. Huang SJ, Yang WS, Lin YW, Wang HC, Chen CC.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008 Jul 11;371(4):729-34.
41. The relationship between anti-Mullerian hormone, androgen and insulin resistance on the number of antral follicles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Chen MJ, Yang WS, Chen CL, Wu MY, Yang YS, Ho HN. Hum Reprod. 2008 Apr;23(4):952-7.
42. High serum level of matrix metalloproteinase-1 and its rapid surge after intervention in patients with significant carotid atherosclerosis. Wu YW, Yang WS, Chen MF, Lee BC, Hung CS, Liu YC, Jeng JS, Huang PJ, Kao HL. J Formos Med Assoc. 2008 Jan;107(1):93-8.
43. Waist-to-hip ratio correlates with homocysteine levels in male patients with coronary artery disease. Lin YH, Pao KY, Yang WS, Wu VC, Chen YJ, Lin YL, Tsai WS, Tsai IJ, Gau CS, Hwang JJ. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2008;46(1):125-30.
44. Family-based association study of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 with susceptibility to Graves' disease in Han population of Taiwan. Chen PL, Fann CS, Chang CC, Wu IL, Chiu WY, Lin CY, Yang WS, Chang TC. Genes Immun. 2008 Mar;9(2):87-92.
45. Impaired exercise capacity in diabetic patients after coronary bypass surgery: effects of diastolic and endothelial function. Wu YW, Hsu CL, Wang SS, Tsai MW, Chu SH, Chen YS, Yang WS, Wu YT. Cardiology. 2008;110(3):191-8.